Former posthouse (since at least 1778) 300 m away from the beach, in the town centre, near the Quai François 1er and its restaurants, the 16th century Church Saint-Jacques. Victor Hugo stayed there in 1835, such as the GIs after the Normandy landings. 39 comfortable no smoking rooms with view on the sea and on the port. Bathroom with shower or bath, sink. TV with satellite channels and Internet. 17 parking spaces available.
|(ENG) Chambre classées||39|
|(ENG) Chambre familiales||7|