Listed or registered (CNMHS) - ISMH
The castle was built between 1703 and 1725 by Jacques Léonard Rouxel de Medavy, Marshal of France, in a mediaval fortification. Guided tour of the inside of the castle, where can be seen beautiful antique furnitures, different drawing rooms one of which is the "grand salon" with its fabulous parquet with an inlaid sun design. A very rare collection of atlas is exposed in the "salle des cartes" (map room). Unguided tours are possible for the outside, the chapel, the dovecote, the stud and the park.